The Modification Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all lovers of modification, no matter what kind!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please help me out! :/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
z0mbietalk

please help me out! :/ Empty
PostSubject: please help me out! :/   please help me out! :/ I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:25 pm

just over a year ago i went & got both of my cheeks pierced.
they were fine for about nine months until lots of trouble started.
one of them fell out while i was sleeping & closed up while the other one started behaving really badly, i continued to clean it twice a day with a sea salt mix like i had for the last nine months but it didn't help at all.
i went back to the place where i got it pierced but what a surprise, it had closed down.
since then it has started to reject from my cheek, it's not red or angry, it has no discharge & it seems to have stopped rejecting. but the problem is it's stuck in the middle of my cheek. it has no exit hole on the inside of my mouth.
i have no idea what to do. D:
please help!
Back to top Go down
inactive

please help me out! :/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: please help me out! :/   please help me out! :/ I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:48 pm

By the sound of it your cheek has enveloped the jewellery due to the bar being too small for swelling. What you'll need to do is go see a doctor and get it checked, they will probably have to cut it out.
Back to top Go down

please help me out! :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Modification Forum :: Modification Discussion :: Piercing and Jewellery Discussion-
Jump to: