The Modification Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all lovers of modification, no matter what kind!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck piercing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
burnzkid

Stuck piercing? Empty
PostSubject: Stuck piercing?   Stuck piercing? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:53 am

I've got ear piercings with jewelry that are shaped kind of strange, I dunno what they'd be called but they look like []=[] with the small part being the part that goes through the ears, one of the big ends fixed, and the other end threads on. Anyway, they're stuck. Like, I cannot for the life of me get them unscrewed to change the jewelry or give them a good cleaning. This hasn't raised any problems so far, but when it comes the time to size up or just give them a good cleaning, it will. What should/do I need to do to get them to come off?
Back to top Go down
EMILY
Admin

Stuck piercing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck piercing?   Stuck piercing? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:00 am

With barbells, the best thing to do is go back to your original piercer and ask them to change them for you, when you're ready. Alternatively, get hold of some latex or nitrile gloves and twist left. Righty tighty, lefty loosey!
Back to top Go down
https://modificiationforums.forumotion.co.uk
burnzkid

Stuck piercing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck piercing?   Stuck piercing? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:04 am

I've done the latex gloves, we even had a bodybuilder try to unscrew them and it did nothing. The piercer I had the jewelry put in at (bought them there and they did it for free, and didn't wanna change out my CBRs at home and lose pieces) charges $5 just to change jewelry.
Back to top Go down
fuckingscum

fuckingscum

Stuck piercing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck piercing?   Stuck piercing? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:16 am

that could eventually serve a big problem if you ever have an issue with your ears, like an infection of some sort. I think just paying the $5 to get them fixed would be a much better idea than leaving it
Back to top Go down
http://crewcabanger.tumblr.com
dieterhaley

dieterhaley

Stuck piercing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck piercing?   Stuck piercing? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 pm

i use needle grips for stuck piercings, works a charm. if all else fails and you REALLY don't want to pay the $5, go to a different shop that doesn't charge. haha
Back to top Go down
http://lenarox.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Stuck piercing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck piercing?   Stuck piercing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck piercing?
Page 1 of 1